Wednesday, October 6, 2010

And I'm Back...

...but do I have any idea what I am doing? No. Not. Really.



I just got to Maputo, Mozambique a few days ago. Jason gave me his tour of the city that involved the "Wood Market", which is a weekend craft market complete with people practicing "Capoeira", the central market full of fruits and vegetables, the botanical gardens with it's bats, a walk along the coast for a beer, the central train station that has a lovely bar that combines art travel and history with live music, and a rick-shaw ride. Sunday was spent in the fish market eating red grouper and huge prawns.

In between my "musts" which are practicing Portuguese and working on an online course, I will be posting somethings that seem very out of order. As long as internet is working, God willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment