Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Programming Note


We are getting ready to leave Zell am See. I have been so busy dealing with international relocation fun, that I really have not had the time to reflect and commit to this blog. I still have pictures from our trip to Croatia, Montenegro, and Albania, my tour through Germany with the in-laws, my sister and brother-in-law's visit. I have a feeling that once I get to where we are going, I will have some free time to reflect and share. Will probably have more fond memories too.

Because so many things in this world make sense, I leave you with a picture of my latest creation: cheddar-cheeseburger with BBQ sauce, and homemade onion rings.

1 comment:

  1. I just gained ten pounds looking at that greasy beast! Both Matt and Kate would be proud of you. They make it mandatory to order any sandwich with fried onion on top!

    UM love...... your sistah

    ReplyDelete